Thursday, November 29, 2012

instagram

instagram

Now that Harley has upgraded phones and given me his old iPhone (all my phones have been hand-me-downs), I have been able to join instagram. Now I have another thing to distract me from doing any real work. Pinterest is the worst when I am procrastinating. I scroll through all the pretty images, repinning to my boards when suddenly I wake up and realise hours have passed. I'm not even kidding. If you would like to follow me, my instagram user name is ameliaherbertson.

I know I haven't been posting much, things have really picked up and I have been super busy with markets and custom orders. Right now, it is 11pm and I haven't had dinner yet (or lunch). I am drawing like crazy and to get ready for the Millthorpe Markets on this Sunday. I'm so excited, they are always fun. Except for last time when our whole stall nearly blew away in the wind. This time we are taking weights and tent pegs!

No comments:

Post a Comment