Thursday, January 31, 2013

Camping Trip

This place is basically paradise. Snorkelling around, getting out at different beaches. Perfect weather. #jervisbayroadtrip

Exploring beaches again today.. #jervisbayroadtrip

Painting sea patterns #jervisbayroadtrip

A few of my instagram photos from my camping trip at Jervis Bay. We camped near Booderee National Park, and I just can't emphasise enough how beautiful that place is. The forest grows right next to the sand, the beaches are pristine and the water is such a clear blue.

We saw kangaroos and a wallaby feeding on the beach, did a lot of snorkelling, reading on the beach and lazing around. I am back to work now with a few projects in the works, fully rested and recharged.

(I will share some more photos once I get them off my camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment