Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Forest + Feather Opening Night

Busy Tuesday night hanging my exhibition Forest + Feather with @madiyoung86 . Forest + Feather opening
Photo by Madeline Young of The Corner Store Gallery - more images here

Forest + Feather Forest + Feather Forest + Feather opening
Photo by Madeline Young of The Corner Store Gallery - more images here

Forest + Feather exhibition - The Corner Store Gallery, Orange

A huge thank you to everyone who came to the opening night of Forest + Feather (and those who were there in spirit!), as well as all of you who have visited the gallery last week to see my exhibition. I've been truly touched by the support and love of so many people, especially my brother who surprised me by coming from Sydney in secret to be at opening night. I can't say how much that meant to me, and it was such a special night.

My amazing boss Libby presented me with this stunning arrangement of flowers yesterday to congratulate me on my exhibition. The photos don't do it justice, it is the most beautiful arrangement. Thank you Libby!

Flowers

Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment