Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pinterest picks

pinterestpicks1

For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere (well for me at least), the winter months are dragging on and on. Harley brought up the idea of us heading on a road trip this summer, and since then I've been dreaming about sun, sand and the opportunity to wear less than three pairs of socks at one time. Until then I've been trawling pinterest for holiday inspiration.

1. Colourful popsicle
2. Ice Cream Truck - original source
3. Tide - original source
4. Umbrella by Vicki Dvorak

2 comments:

  1. Your holiday inspiration looks pretty good to me Amelia! I am huddled around the wood stove today, and like you, looking forward to sun, sand and icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Jane, it has been freezing here in Orange!

    ReplyDelete